Ivan and Greg -

People in our support group noticed and commented on the fact that PWP seem
to have strong immune systems.  In Dick's case, although he has had PD for 18
years, his seeming immunity was present even in childhood.  He didn't even
get chicken-pox when exposed multiple times.  On very rare occasions, he'll
have mild, short-lived symptoms of something the rest of us think we're dying
from.  <grin>

I wonder if any researchers are investigating whether PWP truly do have
better immunity than average, and if so, why.

Margie Swindler

home design and remodeling/blueprints/miniatures/model railroads