In reading all of these cases that have by passed colds etc. I reflect on
myself and see that I am working with the public and  many around me have
this awful flu that is last weeks. I too have not fallen victim to this
(knock on wood, throw salt across the shoulder and spit against the
wind!)... I am on sinemet and amantadine. So, my question is: Has anyone
posted this question on the NPF or APDA web page? I think it may be
something interesting to ask. Maybe they have a simple explanation. I know
that once we do get it, our lungs have difficulty, so the answer would be
interesting.
By the way... this listserv for all of us is interesting... reminds me of
having my kids living at home again... or when I was growing up in a big
family... lots of action, thoughts and personalities.  Viva la difference!
kathie