This makes sense to me, doesn't it seem quite similar to the DBS (deep brain
stulator) - the wire planted in the brain which emits low voltage electrical
impulses blocking some of the 'bad' signals which cause tremor, ridigity,
slowness, etc.?  Sounds less invasive but the drawback is that the patient
must keep going back to get a dose of electric.  This is a nice option to
have.
Jackie
CG for Bob, diag 42, currently 49
PS Bob had DBS surgery yesterday.