 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses    windy, H11 deg. F   :-)
Bitterly Cold   BRRRRRRR!
 Hi Margie and Dick,

I wonder if a PD-causing virus (HDV), once firmly established,
 could provide PWP's with immunity to colds, flus, and even  AIDS.
Maybe the  proposed HDV virus blocks out all the other viruses, up to a
point.

I was a sickly child, in bed for  6 months with mononucleosis, at age 6.

However,  I became robust and strong, in my  twenties.
.

I never have tried amantadine.

I now have no common colds, no flus,
NONE, in the last 10 years, except for a 1/2 day of sneezes
perhaps  once a year. Never get the sniffles.

Even with quick changes iin body heat, including
"hypothermia" I still don't get colds. I have noticed
that when I am cold, my hands shake, but I do
NOT shiver and am never congested.

I wonder if it is the eldepryl (selegeline).  Or the endless
orange juice, grapefruit juice, and fruit sodas I love.

Does Dick drink TONS of OJ, citrus fruits,  etc?? Use
eldepryl or amanadine??

Ivan
:-0