If any of you know what a nuclear medicine techno is then you also know one
doesnt have this profession without a university degree.  he works directly
with doctors who in the states would be radioligists.. he also is aware of
the ramifications of the various treatments whether a long term solution or
most likely short term.. the implant or stimulator he will not accept at
this time.. the neuro he sees who comes to his hospital from melbourne
agreed with John that a stem cell transplant is worthless no matter how
promising it seemed.. I had hoped that this would be the direction next but
it is only medication no matter how remote the longivity of them are at this
time.  Thanks though for the concern and the speed that you responded to my
initial posting yesterday Marge.. you are among the most caring people I
have met..

> Audrey -
>
> I agree 100% with Greg, and would echo everything he says.  I've watched
> people have to go on disability because some idiot doctor wants to
withhold
> the meds in case they're needed more later.  Medicate for today!
>
> In addition, Audrey, there are deep brain surgeries available in Australia
as
> well as elsewhere in the world, should your friend eventually need it.
And