Adam and Eve:
After living in Eden by himself for a while, Adam complained,
A: "God, I'm lonely. Can't I have a companion?"
G: "No problem- I'll create you a woman-
    -She'll be stunningly beautiful, no matter how old;
    -She'll be wise, but never to take advantage of you;
    -She'll always smile, and laugh at all your jokes;
    -She'll comfort you in every way, without your asking;
    -She'll never ask for anything, never complain, even when
    you snore, or forget and leave the seat up;
    -She'll never tire of telling you how wonderful you are;
    -She'll be at your side whenever you wish, and leave you
    alone when you don't, a perfect companion."