  From: Jim Wiles
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2000 12:33 PM
  Subject: ELDEPRYL

  Hi Everybody. I am a newcomer to the list. I am 59 years old and have had PD for 10years. I have been following the mail on the merits of Requip vs Sinemet with interest. Since my diagnosis my Doctor has prescribed Eldepryl (Selegilene)  10mg per day to delay as long as possible, he says the sideaffects of taking Levdopa.

  Orginally  PD  only affected my RHS, but recently the tremour/stiffness has also shifted  to my LHS .
  I am also now finding it difficult to sleep at night. Has anybody had a similar experience with  the use of Eldepryl.?

  My concern is at what point should I be moving on to either Requip or Sinemet.?

  Jim Wiles