List members and Ivan,

I probably shouldn't even jump in to this can of worms, but I will anyway.  Since I am new to this list I don't have any first hand knowledge of Ivan's beef with the NPF, but I did review many of the posts in the archives pertaining to this matter.  First of all I feel Ivan was done a grave injustice.  Secondly, the whole situation could have been remedied by Ivan and the NPF with a little understanding and communication.  Since when is a Dr. ever on time for any appointment?   I've personally waited for over 2 hrs. past my appt. time for doctors on many occassions.  I don't like it and I think it's rude on their part, but it's almost come to be the norm.  Hindsight is 20/20, but if I had an appt. of that magnitude and importance to my very existence, which cost me all the available cash I could muster, I would have stayed there and slept on the floor until I was seen!  One post I read stated that the Dr. arrived 30-45 minutes after Ivan left.  What a shame.  Anyway, my advice to Ivan is to drop the issue, forget about it and move on.  There are many other Drs. that do the same surgery.  Start tracking them down and get scheduled again before any more precious time is lost.

I support you Ivan and wish you the best, but let's move on.  Bitterness will only consume you.

Grreg
47/35/35