Audrey,

Thanks for the testimonial for the air mattress.  I've been planning to get
one at some point and think I'll go for it soon.  I bought  a Select Comfort
mattress as a wedding gift for my son, who has narcolepsy and sleep apnea,
and his wife said it saved their marriage.  Can't get a better testimonial
than that!

Pat