Enough already!  Ivan, for God's sake, grow up and stop your whining and
sniveling.  Take some responsibility for your actions in this matter and let
it go.  This obsessive behavior is taking up too much valuable time on this
forum.  Take your beef with NPF offline and quit trying to suck in sympathy
from gullible readers on this net.   I hope that you will continue your
otherwise insightful and informative involvement in true Parkinson's issues
on this forum, but give this NPF thing a rest.  I am sick of hearing about
it