Hi Darwin: Have been following this topic with interest,
both as a psychiatric nurse and as the ListMember who
posted the pduk article. Was going to jump in and offer my
2 cents worth, but see that you (and Charlie) have pretty
much said it all, and eloquently. I was ambivalent myself
re: ECT and even spoke against it initially in the team
meetings we have to decide tratment recommendations for our
mental health clients, but have recently changed my mind
because, bottom line, it works.       Carole

--- "Hawkins, Darwin" <[log in to unmask]>