At 02:51 PM 01/16/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Brian,
>
>I am sorry I waited so long to answer you. My husband and I are not sure
of our time frame , so this is the best we can do.

>He was started on Selegiline 5 mg 2 x daily and Amantadine 100 2x a day.
His disease progressed so added Mirapex in ascending doses was added. He
developed
>what I believe is called "vivid dreams", edema and somnolence.

so what is causing the vivid dreams? my hubby is doing that in the early
morning...4am on....he is kicking and moving his arms around...I have to go
sleep on the couch sometimes. but he isn't on amantadine or mirapex.

Coleen :)
I BOYCOTT ABC TV FOR PROVIDING UNFAIR MEDIA COVERAGE ON ADOPTION
ISSUES!!!

http://www.onelist.com/community/THE_UNITED_TRIAD

MISSING LINKS
SO. OREGON