Hi Robert: I am a psychiatric nurse and PWP. Zyrexa is a
relatively new ant-psychotic medication, useful for
hallucinations such as you describe. Given in low doses
(2.5 to 5 mg.), it SHOULD BE fairly well-tolerated. As
always, watch for any possible side-effects (any worsening
in wife's symptoms/complaints, etc.) Good site for drug
info is:
http://www.rxlist.com/      Carole