hi all

the majority of my website is dedicated to supplementing
the information and communication that the PIEnet provides

the main 'entrance' page URL is always in my signature file on every message i post

please note that two versions of this address will take you to the same site:
<http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
and
<http://www.geocities.com/janet313/>

follow the links through "the PIEnet" and "the People"
to get to the "hithgang" page
[a text version of which is appended below]

janet

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
a new voice: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
613 256 8340 PO Box 171 Almonte Ontario Canada K0A 1A0

                         the hole-in-the-head gang
                what's a little brain surgery among friends?

                               Jeana Bartlett
                            My Pallidotomy Story

                                 Don Berns
                               My Pallidotomy
                           I Am No Longer Plagued

                              Cheryl Bollerud
                      A Caregiver's Pallidotomy Story

                                  Jim Finn
                         My Pig-Cell Implant Story

                              William Harshaw
                               My Second Life

                                Bill Heitman
                                Pallidotomy

                               Joan Holliday
                               My Pallidotomy
                                     or
                        What I Did In March Of 1996

                                Greg Leeman
                               My Pallidotomy
                                     or
                           Teaching The Resident

                               George Lussier
                    Pallidotomy / Parkinson's / Stories

                               Lynda McKenzie
             her fetal cell implant surgery: two press reports

                           Charles T. Meyer, M.D.
                               describes his
                      Bilateral STN Stimulator Surgery

                                 Jane Ross
                  My Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Surgery

                                Joan Snyder
                         Two Pallidotomy Surgeries

                                  back to
                 | the people | the PIEnet | a new voice |
                                  updated
                                 1999/10/10
<http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/pienet/hithgang/index.html>
or