Good to see Ropinirole experiences being shared. I have been taking it for 2
years and have been on 20mg per day for over a year.

I find that I must take my tabs (5mg each)with food, or suffer very bad
nausea. However if I escape the nausea the main side effect is drowsiness. I
vary the time of day that I take the tabs to avoid being drowsy at key times
(1-2 hours later)eg. important meetings or driving longer journeys. I
usually take half my daily dose in one go before going to sleep at night -
this uneven pattern does not seem to reduce their effectivenes as far as I
can tell.

I have not experienced sudden sleep attacks but the gradual sleepiness is
very hard to shake off.

I'm keen to hear how others cope with these effects.

Regards