As long as there are differences among people there will be hate and bias by one group
towards another.  I would guess that most if not all of the movement against stem cell
research is tied to the extreme right and based on some distorted religious view.  Isn't it
ironic how people hide behind religion to justify all types of inhumane treatment?
History is full of examples from the Crusades to today's right to life movement. All in the
name of their god.

We'll keep voicing our opinions to our elected rerpresentatives and being very careful of
who we cast our vote for, and they'll keep blowing up abortion clinics.

Greg
47/35/35