Zealots?  Why here in America there are those who believe that a cure is
possible without the need for human ( or any other) cells.  Be very
careful what you ask for.  Do not let the disease that affects you or
your loved ones cause you to support research that is "long term"
unproven.  As a PWP that effects my every day life, I believe the push
should be with the "mega pharm" companies.  They and their stockholders
love money, and money can, as stated by others on the list, solve many
things.
Please, do not insult me by calling me names, you do not know me or if I
am in favor of abortion, a Republican, Democrat, Christian or anything
else.

Paul Ayers
Universal Connections, Inc.
Indianapolis, Indiana