Ann,
I have been taking sinemet for 12 years.  Never had any problems with nausea.  I
actually get better results taking it without food.   I take the regular 25/100, not the CR.
Personally I've found that the CR takes too long to get started so I just take it before
bedtime.  As I recall it took a few weeks before I came up with the right dose to have
any effect, but when it kicked in it was dramatic.  My experience has been that neuros
prescribe too little and people wonder why it isn't working.  Sinemet has a short life and
is effected even more by food.  If the CR doesn't work switch to regular sinemet and take
it more frequently.

Greg
47/35/35