Please do not make any changes in the dose or timing or amount of medication
(prescription or over-the-counter) you take until you have discussed it
with your physician.  These are serious powerful medications designed to
alter the chemistry within the brain.  We should all be aware of the
potential for disaster that could occur if we abuse/misuse these drugs.
So, again...please consult your physician BEFORE making any changes.  Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing