        Sorry Greg, but we all may not be as smart as you and these messages
go out to everybody. I agree and am glad that Barbara posted this. I believe
I have noticed some hypochondriactic symptoms based on some of our member's
posts. Have you been personally scolded and patronized? Lighten up, get the
chip off  your shoulder and smell the roses.

        My mother (who also has PD) is now in a nursing home because of
changing her meds and mixing meds and not keeping her doctors informed.
Falls and broken bones did her in.