i am not afraid to admit I am anti-abortion, but it seems like a extreme
exaggeration to say that anti-abortionists kill doctors and blow up
clinics...yes, it happens, but we see what the media wants us to see. The
majority of anti-abortionists are peaceful, same as pro-abortionists. It
is going to happen, and I don't see a problem with using the fetuses'
tissues to save lives, but my whole argument on that is who are we to play
God and take away someone's chance to live to save another's? Who are we
to choose who lives? it is a very touchy issue...