I totally agree with Brian. My father has Parkinson's and my dad's legs
were bothering him. My mom read in the precautions or warnings for the one
if severe pain occurs in the legs to discontinue use, but the doctor said
no such thing. My mom, on her own, took him off of it and he is doing MUCH
better-she is in the process of trying to reach the doctor right now.

While I don't have Parkinson's, I do have another illness which I see a
doctor on a normal basis about. I have adjusted my med's on occasion,
which has worked for the better, and my doctor lets me do it, because I
know best how I am reacting to this. I am not saying go against your
doctor's advice, but I still think you can't say there is no situation
that you shouldn't.