Murph,

     I agree!  You know it seems that this mail list ALWAYS has a least one
person that does not respect the values and opinions of others.  This, I
think, is a part of life and simply reflects the challenges of any
community.  When they finally leave the list, we always attract another!

Keeps the list and life so interesting!

Edward

CD for Mom 79/15

                    Merlin H Brown
                    <[log in to unmask]>         To:     [log in to unmask]
                    Sent by: "Parkinson's        cc:
                    Information Exchange         Subject:     Re: Fw: Re: Re: Anti-Abortion
                    Network"                     Zealots
                    oronto.ca>

                    01/20/00 07:50 AM
                    Please respond to
                    "Parkinson's
                    Information Exchange
                    Network"

Open letter to Greg Sterling:
You and I have opinions that are completely different. We both have a
right to express them and to rebut each other. That said, it does not
give us the right to personally  attack each other. On future posts I
would appreciate it if you would limit your arguments to the subject at
hand. Personal attacks have no place on this board
murph brown 57/9