>Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 07:22:29 -0700
>To: [log in to unmask]
>From: "Bernard Barber,Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Fwd: Re: Anti-Abortion Zealots
>
>Good Morning Ken,
>
>I like your post and probably agree if only I could remove the s after
gods....

>Having said that, I must question your "rigidity" in trying to be rational
to all of us who believe in the Flat Earth. And I add that there are more
"Flat Earth" folks that have inhabited our, and the only, world there is,
then believe in the world is sorta round. Corners of the world can only
exist in a 3 or more angled forms. Please remember the famous Ukrainian
Philosopher Barouch Factorovish Portognikoff, who said " emotion overrules
rational thought". One MUST wonder what the heck we would do if all the
folks believed in a round earth and a universe that is endless. ?