TIP OF THE DAY:
CLEAN YOUR SIDEWALKS OF SNOW

I got a call from our T.V station manager about PD. He said he has done
his homework on both it and me.  He asked if I would go on the air and
talk about what I know. He said he's already talked to my neuro and to
others. He said 31 years is a long time with PD and thought I could
give a lot of good advice.

I am not sure if I am qualified. Also, I would not talk about specific
medication dosages, since all of us are different. All I know is what I
have gone through. M.J.F. is begging to learn what it is like, so I would
let him know. So, to those on the list who know me, do you think I can
represent us with good advice?

Greg, you are entitled to your opinion, but one thing I have learned is
to keep a tight time on taking your meds. and don't change them without
your doctor's advice. I am not flaming you. I have my opinion as you have yours.
If what you are doing works for you, that's good, but it may not be what is
best for the majority. Just because I am only 75 and have had PD for 31 years
does not mean I know it all.

Friends?  I am a little down now, so if most of you think I can do us any good,
I will try it, so I am asking for help FROM THE LIST.

BEST MEDS FOR PD IS
WE WILL SURVIVE

retired
tinkerman