Hey Don.... Way to GO!

In the grand old tradition of the stage, I was gonna tell you to
"Break a leg," but  remembering your penchant for climbing up
ladders to repair  the roof and other home repair jobs you
regularly tackle, I figured THAT should be the very LAST thing
anyone should ever say to YOU <grin> (Just teasing ya, Don)

Sooooo.. here's some advice which is actually valuable for you 'n
those other PWPs who plan on making TV appearances:

Wear a solid color suit or shirt and slacks when appearing before
the camera as busy patterns tend to distract the typical viewer
'cause by some trick of the camera, busy patterns appear to MOVE
(You'd never see OPRAH wearing plaid when she's filming!) <smile>

Barb Mallut

Hmmm... (thinking)...Actually, considering the nature of PD, I
wonder if a Parkie with a tremor and wearing a  plaid shirt, would
look like they WEREN'T moving,  presuming the plaid  of the shirt
would VISUALLY counter balance or in some other way negate the
body movement caused by the disease.