Send reply to:          Parkinson's Information Exchange Network <[log in to unmask]>
From:                   Ivan M Suzman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject:                ACCUSED OF SLANDER ON THE INTERNET: A "welfare-case" PWP speaks
                out
To:                     [log in to unmask]
Date sent:              Sun, 16 Jan 2000 11:07:52 -0500

> What is to be done when an internationally-admired PD
> Foundation attacks a PWP continuously for 5 years,
> accuses the PWP of "slander",and NOW, goes and hides?

I can't stand it much longer!  I have kept quiet while Ivan keeps
bringing up new "crusades" (first his conflict with the local
government; now he has resurrected this ancient beef with NPF).  It is
as if Ivan needs to have some conflict going in order to feel better.

This stuff is inappropriate to this List.  Other lists will unsubscribe
members who raise legal issues because, whether members realize it or
not, if Ivan's legal troubles actually do get to a court, the data here on
the List is "discoverable", can be subpoenaed, and individual
members of the list can be called to court to testify.

With the way that this List is set up, I cannot filter out just Ivan's
posts (because the posts come from the List), and so, if Ivan will not
stop this abuse, I will reluctantly unsubscribe.  Barbara, please do
something!

Best,

Bob

Robert A. Fink, M. D., F.A.C.S., P. C.
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, California  94704-2636
Telephone:  510-849-2555   FAX:  510-849-2557
WWW:  http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"