On 14 Jan 00 at 19:47, bob armentrout wrote:

> First, i am glad to tell you that dawana has recovered enough to be moved to
> a rehab hospital close to home. she is in memorial hospital in lufkin, and i
> am able to spend the afternoons and nights with my children, and work with
> her in the mornings at rehab.

This is great news Bob!

> second, if someone could send me instructions
> on how to cancel pie, i need to cancel one address and start recieving it at
> home again. (smiling) hotmail isnt equiped to handle the list volume.

Bob, you need to send an e-mail to [log in to unmask] from
the e-mail provider you wish to unsubscribe. (hotmail)  The subject
will be left blank.  The body will contain one line UNSUBSCRIBE
PARKINSN with no punctuation.  If your e-mail generates any signature
or messages this may cause problems in which case you may be forced to
send Barb Patterson a special request to get your hotmail unsubcribed.

Then you need to log on with your at home Internet Service Provider and
send [log in to unmask] another e-mail. Again the subject
must be left blank. The body will contain two words SUBSCRIBE PARKINSN
again with no punctuation. And no signature... okeedokee??????

Now, if I've screwed this up would someone jump in and straighten it up
please...

> I would like to take this opportunity to thank each of you who sent cards,
> letters, and prayers. there is no doubt in my mind that dawana's living was
> a miracle. i was told too many times by the doctors she would not live, and
> now they expect (eventually) a full recovery. once again, thank all of you
> bob aka tex

Hey Bob, we're all just so happy to hear this!

> ps, check your insurance policy and find out what the cap is. we maxed out a
> policy with a $1,000,000 cap in less than 3 months. Also, double check to
> see that you have someone appointed power of attorney - a guardianship for
> dawana cost over $1000 when a power of attorney would have been less than
> $20.

All the very best to you and Dawana .............. murray