What a fine Saturday night this is, I got the whole place to myself.  I'm
trying to file all the e-mail I've kept over the past couple of years.  I ran
across a post from William Levinson dated 7-16-97 in which he asked if there
was any information on the clinical trials of GPI-1046.

Bill also gave the List two sites to read which are......

http://www.parkinson org/texthtms/tcure.htm
http://www.mhsource.com/edu/psytimes/p970401a.html

I have not seen any information on the web about GPI-1046.  Has any body out
there kept on track of the clinical trials?

Now all I have to file away is 299 e-mails.

Dennis
58/52