Michel, i wish i could - get back to sleepp that is.
Actually, i have had to cut my amantadine down to half - my ankles suddenly
swelled up alarmingly - and nothing has yet happened to myh ankles, but i
hafve had two nights in succession when i slept - the first night 5 1/2 hours
and the second night ( last night) about 3 hbours. But this i
s also not si good, becaujse, both mornings i have awo
ken
with migrai
one heaadaches, - yesterdays took two imitrex and 4 ibuprofen 200,s before i
surfaced., and this morning  iu seem to have responded to one imitrex.
Also, because i missed 2 doses of sinemet while i slept, yesterday i was
painfully dystonic whewn i woke, which scared the heck out of Jessica - which
put her in a bad mood for the rest of the day,, and me as well; - ended up
having a terrible scene with social workers and therapists all over the place
- not good if i want to be sure of getting custody of her!

hilary

ps hw is barbara?
she was looking good on Wednesday evening at the support group meeting.