Mirapex, we think. Requip was a little better, but I could still hear him talk
. On Mirapex, the  most remarkable thing I remember , was he dreamed someone
was trying to break into a grocery store. He is unusually strong for his age
and I was there. I almost had my neck broken - or choked. It frightened both of
us. In truth, awake or asleep he should know that I hate grocery stores.

I don't want to do that again. Someone else's husband had an even worse time --
but she didn't say anything like that. I hope that something else appears
before he needs more.

Scary. I have refrained from talking about his meds because this is such a
designer disease and one persons experience doesn't necessarily match up with
another's. I even thought I had answered off list, but no. Anyway that is what
we think- don't know of course, except that I did not want to get choked. You
know Brian may have a point, no more trouble since my husband went off Requip.
I don't know why his amantadine was cut.  Good luck, Nita