Hello

On requip:  "suddenly falling asleep at the wheel of a car.. "

The same is true for Mirapex, and was reported on first probably because it came
on the mkt first, and has been enjoying more popularity due to dosing and being
first, and IMHO, bias.

I've used both, they both have made me sleepy, but not suddenly without warning,
and given me swollen ankles, feet, legs. Precautions need to be taken if you are
one of those who is experiencing narcolepsy, or are starting on the drug, and
don't know what your response will be.  But I wouldn't give up my agonist for
anything--I take both Requip and Sinemet--I get relief from each that I wouldn't
give up.

Charlotte

--
Charlotte A. Mancuso
For advocacy, medical, and other PD-related material, go to: