Ruth,
Caregiving someone you love is one of the most difficult experiences we
have. Like you said, to have to stand by and watch and not be able to do
anything about it. You have to be able to cry and vent. That is what this
listserv is all about. To assist in the support of one another and to be
here to just LISTEN.
No matter how long or short. So, you just cry and vent all you need to get
you through this time. We are all here for you and one another.
It's not the same as a real shoulder to lean on, but we still are here for
you.
Good Luck ....Kathie         [log in to unmask]