TIP OF THE DAY
(SNOW BIRDS)
PUT FEED OUT FOR OUR FRIENDS

    did any one see her true story on TV. Sunday? my baby is very active in
the special olimicks. i go when i can. any how this summer she will be the
guess speaker hear in LIMA special olimucks. hope to get to go. it made me
feel good that i only got PD. would like to know if i was the only one on
the  list to see it.

                                                  I.Y.Q.  DON  AND VIVIAN
                                                   LOVE OF MY LIVE-54

                                              BEST MEDS FOR PD IS