From: Janice
Date: Sunday, January 16, 2000 2:16 PM
Subject: Re: Let's hear it for Requip! (was: Lets hear it for Sinemet)

Hi Bill,
...I am on Sinemet 25/100 two times a day and .25 mg of Requip three
times...I found that if I
take...Valerian Root...along with the rest of my meds and vitas. I do quit
well. Janice 52/50/46

From: Bill
Sunday, January 16, 2000
...let me relate my experiences...the first month (I was) on selegiline
only...and (neuro) started me on Requip...But for now, I say, *Let's hear it
for Requip!*