Bill, your argument is based on logic and reasoning and may be acceptable to
people of reason.  The problem lies in the fact that anti-abortionists base
their actions only on emotions and blind faith, regardless of consequence to
their fellow humans.  If this could be discussed rationally on theological
grounds by experts in the Good Book, greater headway could be made.
Michel