When I first started taking sinemet, I had two weeks off and on of nausea
and dizziness. It seemed to come in  waves at time. My doctor had fore
warned me of this and that one's system may take up to 14 days or longer to
adjust. I went back to see him after a couple of weeks and could tell him
that I was adjusting and that the nausea and dizziness were almost gone. It
may be just time, but also many do not take it well. I would call the doctor
and get a professional opinion on it. Good Luck and God Bless...Kathie