Barb.
I have avoided the flu my entire life (including 40+ years pre-PD) and I have
never taken a flu shot.  However, I used to get about one walloping head cold
per year but now I hardly ever get them. Either.  When I think about it, I
suppose that this development correlates approximately with the onset of my
PD, but it also correlates with my moving to the unnatural warmth of LA from
colder climes, and with a change in diet, including various supplements.and
vitamins (mega doses of vitamin C).
Who knows?  As we all know too well, the human body is a complex, and
sometimes unfathomable amid unpredictable creation.
If this posting is dated, I'm catching up on weeks of neglected e-mail.
Marty