I have tried to keep silent on this round of ugly comments on those of us
who question the morality of stem-cell research, but sorry -- just can't
do it any longer.  The comments below are just a sampling of what we have
had to put up with.  Please refrain from making sweeping generalizations
about pro-lifers who believe that the baby in the womb IS a fellow human
being -- the consequences to him/her is obviously life or death. We are
not talking about mere tissue, but a baby.  I know many of you don't
agree with that, but don't assume those of who do are pro-death.  The
truth is that we are very much pro-life.

>Michel Margosis wrote:

>Bill, your argument is based on logic and reasoning and may be
acceptable to
>people of reason.  The problem lies in the fact that anti-abortionists
base
>their actions only on emotions and blind faith, regardless of
consequence to
>their fellow humans.  If this could be discussed rationally on
theological
>grounds by experts in the Good Book, greater headway could be made.
>Michel