I was wondering how long Michael would be able to function with an
increasingly evident case of PD.  He is truly courageous - not just because
he tried to continue on, but also because he recognized when to stop trying.

My husband is finally considering retirement as well.  After 20 years of
battling with PD, he is tired of pushing himself to the limit.  News of
Michael's decision has validated his own.

God bless all folks with PD - especially those who are willing to put
themselves in the lime-light, regardless of the consequences.
-----
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 20/60)