Oh dear, I don't understand what stem cells and abortions. the NIH statement
said clearly that the stem cells came from donated in vitro fertilizations.
No one was every pregnant. What do you think happens to those IVFs if they
are not used? they never become babies. Go back and read that. My husband is
not a candidate for these transplants. There are a great number of chronic
diseases, which could be helped. This is all I have to say. Nita