T8 Tqhwk

Having spent many years "deciphering"
the mysterious fossilized  bony remains of
our earliest hominid ancestors from the
reknowned (via the  National Geographic
Society and so forth)  and fabled
archeological sites in South Africa,
Kenya, Tanzania and Ethiopia,
and having myself worked on an
interesting forensic case or two,
when I Logged on PIE-net today and
saw the Sparkle mystery, I just HAD
to solve it!!

Best wishes,

8fqh
:-)
50/39/36

On Sat, 15 Jan 2000 12:58:11 -0500 Hans van der Genugten
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> [...]

 Ivan Suzman        50/39/36       [log in to unmask]      :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)