Here is another way to look at this:  God is offering a cure for PD and many
diseases, but making it a little difficult, so it will be appreciated. He
knows there will be controversy and questioning of whether He approves, He
wants us to think of Him when we make these decisions.  If you go into your
boss's office and take a penny from his desk, that is theft, and is morally
wrong. If the boss hands you  $1000 and tells you it is a bonus for doing
your job well, it is a gift and  you should accept it graciously.  Using the
stem cells is NOT killing, it is preserving and enhancing life, as long as
abortions are not being performed solely to obtain the cells. I can't believe
that God would want His children to suffer, when it is preventable. Would He
not want us to kill germs to allow a baby to live? The germs are His
creatures too!
We were given the ability to think for ourselves, and this is the time to use
our God-given brains to do what is right, not waste time fighting while
people are suffering and dying!.
Ken B