Dennis,  I agreed with you last time, and for the most part agree with
you this time as well.  As I stated in my original post, I was ONLY
responding because of the extremely ugly comments being made on this list
about those who object to stem cell research using aborted babies.  There
are many on this list who have concerns about such research and I've
gotten many comments off line thanking me for my stand.  I have no desire
to debate the abortion issue, but object when those on this list lump me
in the same classification as those who  "will not hesitate to blow-up
clinics and kill doctors."  Enough said...Bev c/t