In a message dated 1/20/00 2:44:11 AM EST, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< it is a gift and you should accept it graciously.  Using the
 stem cells is NOT killing, it is preserving and enhancing life, as long as
 abortions are not being performed solely to obtain the cells. I can't believe
 that God would want His children to suffer, when it is preventable. >>

                                              I've been trying to figure out
how to say just what Ken has, but I could never have said it so eloquently.
Bravo, Ken, and thank you.   Eleanor