All,

I can't think of any reason why anyone on PIE would be anything other than
pro - cure! That issue should be separate & all other issues should be set
aside. PIE has a multi-belief membership that is World-Wide. The laws in the
United States can differ from the laws in other countries & that could allow
for different researching to be done worldwide. My suggestion is that if
someone doesn't like a particular type of research then they should make
their contributions to the locale where their preferred type of research is
being done.

Bonnie
daughter of Jim 77/72
*   *   *