On Friday, January 14, 2000 11:39 AM, jeanne wrote:
Subject: Re: Non-PD Canadian news article

THANK YOU....YOU MADE MY DAY.  iF YOU HAVE THE WRITER'S ADDRESS, I'D
LOVE TO SEND HIM A "THANK YOU" AS WELL.
Jeanne Lee-Rosner
PDF-Chicago
*************************
Jeanne et al,
    Gordon Sinclair died in 1984. He was a crusty, opinionated guy who
was either loved or hated. A bio with his picture can be found at:

http://www.rcc.ryerson.ca/schools/rta/ccf/personal/hof/sincla_g.html

~~~~
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                          ^^^^
                           \ /
                         \  |  /   Today’s Research
                         \\ | //         ...Tomorrow’s Cure