  From: JIM CARTER
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2000 6:38 PM
  Subject: RE;ORIGINAL MESS/TO MUCH SPACE

  TO THE POWERS TO BE AND ANY ONE ELSE

  I sure this has been talked about but lets do it again I missed it.
  Why do most people when they reply include the original message?
  Because of the time and space it takes up is there a good reason to do this other your to dam lazy to start a new message. If your responding to a particular message just refer to it.
  Now I'm going to go sulk because I can't use Dante the Dragon.

  SIR JAMES