To all who answered my questions on Sinemet, I thank you. However, the questions seem to have taken on a life of their own.

Question was not whether Sinemet CR worked or not.
Question was not what to do about nausea.
Question was not about searching archives for info.

I wanted to know 1) how long it takes to respond to Sinemet, 2) whether it is unusual not to have nausea, and 3) I guess I wanted some handholding.

Greg came the closest, and I do thank him.

I was amused when Dennis Nestler referred to filing his 300 printings from the list. I did a quick count of mine and saw that I had over 200. I do have some Sinemet articles that I saved for this occasion, and thought that I was pretty up-to-date. But when it came down to reality, I felt I had to consult the list for confirmation.

Ann Gibbons     cg for Joe  65/3