Hi, my name is Mary and I just signed up yesterday, so I am not quite sure how this works:

I have had PD for over 20 years and I am 53 years old now.  Curling toes is one of the most painful experiences I have encountered.  However I have learned a few tricks that help:

1.  Take Vitamine E

2.  Do muscle stretching exercises every day.  For calf muscles, sit in a chair and raise both legs until knees are flat.  Push out   with your heels and pull your toes back towards you.  Hold it (count to 10) and you should feel a nice pull (stretch) in your calf muscles.  Release and repeat about 10 times.

3.  Standing up, holding the back of sturdy chair if necessary, bare or sock feet:  raise up on your toes, lower and rock back on your heels.  Repeat this about 10 times.

4.  When your toes DO curl try massaging calf muscles,  raise you legs up and focus on releasing the toes or try to place your feet on the wall or piece of furniture and push against it with your toes.

I have found the above helpful.  I still have toe curls but they are few and further between and not nearly so severe.

Hope this helps
Mary